6 Day Church Planter Bootcamp - Houston, Texas - Jan 31 - Feb 5, 2020
Dates & Times
Jan 31 - Feb 5, 20208:30am - 4:00pm
Church Planter Bootcamp Attendee - Team Leader plus 3$1,250
Church Planter Bootcamp Attendee - Additional Team Member (with $900 discount coupon)$1,250
About 6 Day Church Planter Bootcamp - Houston, Texas - Jan 31 - Feb 5, 2020
Join us for 6 days of hands-on, interactive training.
Utilizing Jesus methods and model, we will journey with you to infuse a disciple-making culture that will impact your church before you ever launch a weekend service.
Spend time with your core team through team-building experiences where you will learn how to be in relationship with each other.
Gain a new core philosophy of ministry through actual experiences and learn to put this new philosophy into practice as you build your action plan to reach your community.
Walk away with a core biblical philosophy of ministry, an experience that will shape the relationships of your team and future church, and a proven strategic plan to implement relational disciple-making in your context.
Two days of the 6-day Church Planter Boot Camp is DiscipleShift1. For more information about DiscipleShift1 click here.
6-Day Church Planter Bootcamp is hosted by
Real Life Ministries Texas
1222 West Main Street
Tomball, TX 77375
Price includes ONE main attendee Team Leader with the option to bring 3 additional team members. Add more than 3 additional team members for only $350 each! Your registration confirmation email will contain a discount code to obtain this pricing.
Meals for Bootcamp are not included.
Refund Policy: Refunds up to 30 days before event.
All times posted for this event are CENTRAL TIME ZONE
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING
Church Planter Bootcamp includes DiscipleShift1
DiscipleShift1 is a unique event unlike any other. It is a two-day experience that will challenge you personally at three different levels: Head, Heart and Hands.
DiscipleShift1’s interactive relational environment will give your team an opportunity to rediscover Jesus’ message of discipleship. You will be involved in and experience His method of disciple-making.
DiscipleShift1 includes a light breakfast and full lunch both days of the event.
We have two prerequisites for attending Church Planter Bootcamp
1.) All attendees must have read the book “Church Is a Team Sport” by Pastor Jim Putman. Click here to order.
2.) All attendees must be in agreement with the following basic statement of faith:
By clicking the REGISTER button, you are agreeing with the following text:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative and inerrant Word of God. It was written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that there is One God, eternally revealed to the world in the Father, the Son – Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. All things were created by Him and for Him.
- We believe that God sent His Son – Jesus Christ, to redeem all of mankind. Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life on this earth, was crucified for our sins, buried and was raised from the dead on the third day.
- We believe that Jesus is God. Through Jesus Christ and by Him only can mankind be saved. Jesus Christ sits at the Right Hand of the Father and will return someday to receive His Church unto Himself.
- We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit to bring conviction of sin, revelation of God’s Word and spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right. As Christians, we seek to live under His direction and control daily.
- We are all sinners and have fallen short of the Glory of God and will perish without the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as revealed in His Gospel. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ and God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty – death.
- Salvation can only be received through personal faith in Jesus Christ.
For more information about DiscipleShift1 click here.